We share with you the table of contents of the PAD issue dedicated to the Design for Territories.
On May 2016, D4T launched a call on PAD Journal with the objective of collecting several contributions about the issue of Design for Territories. The call was developed around three tracks.
Thirteen papers have been selected and the issue will be soon available online.
We share as a preview the table of contents of PAD#13 issue.
PAD#13 Design for Territories
- Editorial #13. Which Design for which Territories?
Marina Parente, Carla Sedini
Theories and Practices
- Design for Territories as reflective practice
- Milano, Zona Tortona. Understanding a place branding strategy built upon history, visions and design
Carla Sedini, Luca Fois
- Design Networking. Local systems of collaborative economies
Maria Antonietta Sbordone
- Social oriented design for disused buildings. The case study of MR
Marco Borsotti, Sonia Pistidda
Tangible and Intangible
- Envision the nocturnal territory: Urban lighting as a design strategy for the recovery of places
Helena Gentili , Daria Casciani
- À propos du Master 3D, Tunis 2013-17. Artisanat, design et territoire. La civilisation matérielle au pluriel
Anna Calvera, Debora Giorgi, Yosser Halloul, Insaf Khaled, Rosa Povedano
- Territory and Aesthetic as tools for product design
José Luis González Cabrero, Ana Margarita Ávila Ochoa
- The social representation of a territory
- Wayfinding Systems and Street Sign Design for the public streets and pedestrian areas of Egypt
Reham Mohsen, Andreas Sicklinger
Competition and Collaboration
- A quality label for temporary reuse. Co-design practices
Raffaella Fagnoni, Silvia Pericu
- Mapping the territory for cultural development. The methodological assumptions of Artificio Project
- CampUS: co-designing spaces for urban agriculture with local communities
Davide Fassi, Laura Galluzzo, Annalinda De Rosa
- The relevance of participation in the Systemic Design Approach for Rural Development